Logo

Logo

Homes my clients rented

Homes my clients rented

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rolling Into 2008



Happy 2008! Its been almost 2 months since my last posting and I blame it all on that avalanche referred to as the holiday season. The shopping, the parties, the food and of course my personal contribution to national debt has made it almost impossible to update this blog and fully launch its sister blog Rent Roll and Recruit. But it’s a New Year and I’m ready to get back to business.

Overall my holiday season was pretty good, and one of the best and most surprising gifts was a noticeable up tick in occupancy throughout our region despite the notoriously slow December market and I’m loving it! Wrapping up a sluggish and unpredictable 2007 on such a positive note. I can only hope its an indicator of what to expect as we roll into 2008. Stay tuned!