Logo

Logo

Homes my clients rented

Homes my clients rented

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Little Fumble Before The Big Game

I feel as if my leasing team and I dropped the ball in recent days. Largely because
Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend and I cant help to think that somehow a little bit of fan fare could have helped us standout amongst our competition. I'm not suggesting anything outrageous like a Budweiser keg in the middle of the leasing office or dressing up as NY Giants cheerleaders. Instead I'm thinking more along more the lines of a team spirit theme: wearing football Jerseys, replacing cookies and French vanilla coffee with chips,pretzels and coke while replaying halftime "PG" rated shows of past on the clubhouse TV.

Its hard for any of us to plead ignorance in this case especially when considering last year when South Florida hosted Super Bowl XLI and we all salivated over the estimates of $400 million dollar boost to our local economy. So not only am I surprised at myself for forgetting to resurrect the spirit of last year's bowl- I'm trying to figure out why it seems the entire region (with the exception of Publix) has fumbled too.