Logo

Logo

Homes my clients rented

Homes my clients rented

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Conversion Reversion

Its finally hitting the mainstream, Saturday's (Nov.10th)Sun Sentinel reported that since '06 over 6,000 units have been switched back to rental from condo. Whew! not an Earth Shattering figure but definently a sign of serious changes to come. Full story

Yes the rumors are true and this is probably the reason paparazzi are beginning to follow me..... I was recently elected to the South East Florida Apartment Association's (SEFAA -pronounced and more commonly known as C-FAH) Board of Directors. This is an organization I have been a member of for over 8 years and I'm ecstatic about my new role!!! So far I've had the pleasure of brainstorming and discussing the state of our industry with some of the most dynamic, interesting and not to mention great looking leaders.

As everyone knows the market is still trying to find itself and as more changes occur so will the skills necessary to keep a handle on things. So keep a look out for upcoming events on the SEFAA calendar, newsletter or check here I'll post events as often as possible!