Logo

Logo

Homes my clients rented

Homes my clients rented

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Clash of The Consultants:Cannon vs McCabe



Jack McCabe is a rock star! Not the modern day punky copycat types, but more like the old school Mick Jagar iconic trend setter type. I've followed his analysis over the past couple years as the S. Florida housing market shape shifted and consequently re-difened the apartment rental industry. Each commentary I read, listened to or watched delivered valuable insight that was surprisingly prudent without the overtly biased predictions that became so common from other consultants in the region.

I don't know much about Michael Cannon, so my opinion of him is only based on his attempt to challenge McCabe. Ultimately, as I continue to watch the ongoing debate between the two consultants, I will keep an open mind an appreciate that this region is beginning to foster a climate that allows debate about the future of the housing and especially the multifamily market. Read more about Michael Cannon vs. Jack McCabe

Below is an older video of McCabe providing a simple outlook on condos: