Logo

Logo

Homes my clients rented

Homes my clients rented

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let Renewals Help Inspire A New You

Renew your purpose by reminiscing about the day you were promoted or hired!  Was there a promise in your heart for unlimited dedication to your new responsibilities?  Can you recall when everyday property challenges inspired and didn’t overwhelm you?  I can remember when my email inbox didn’t require scrolling, and I handed out my business cards to prospects and residents like homemade treats.  Ahhh the good ole days.

It’s likely the way your residents contemplate the decision to renew their leases.  I’ve learned that the negotiations surrounding a Renewal, opens the door to much more than the $avings of retention!  With the right perspective ~when our residents choose our property all over again, we can decide to commit to do our best for our property ……all over again.   

Considering Ephesians 4:22-24.