By: Oscar Pedro Musibay
- Reporter- South Florida Business Journal
- KWPM has operations in various places, including Orlando, Tampa,
Naples and Nashville, Tennessee - the latter at request of a current
Association management is expected to be in higher demand going
forward as condominium development is surging in Miami-Dade,
specifically in the high-end sector.
The company’s focus currently is on large associations that have a substantial number of employees and provide a high level of service.
KWPM’s projected gross revenue for 2012 is more than $26 million; gross revenue was $24 million in 2011; gross revenue was $21 million in 2010; and gross revenue was $18 million in 2009.
- THE CHALLENGES:
- Demonstrating there was a better way to manage large-scale properties.
- Growing in a deliberate, smart-cost pattern.
- Widening management contracts from garden-apartment communities into high-rise projects.
- Developing a world-class IT infrastructure and a company culture.
- Eighty percent of new business is the result of poor financials from the previous property management firms.
- Customer service is paramount, yielding the company a client retention rate higher than 98 percent.
- An extensive portfolio of training programs is available for all levels of employees, with promotion from within whenever possible.
- Be flexible and adaptable to expand services from developer consulting and association management to acting as a property management receiver for lenders.